SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT WEDNESDAY, 29th AUGUST 2018
- YOU’RE WELCOME TO OUR MIDWEEK SERVICE at Winners’ Chapel International, Birmingham. Praise the Lord! Please be remaindered that Operation take your territory for Christ our anchor Kingdom Advancement Operation for the year continues until October 7th, 2018. We are all admonished to continue to labour fervently in kingdom Advancement Prayer, Soul Winning and Establishment of our souls both in the faith and in this Church. Remember, God who sees in secret will reward you openly – Matt. 6:6.
- CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER PLATFORMS
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER (CHOP) continues tomorrow till Friday at 6AM to 7AM.
- SPECIAL WATCHMEN AND TRAVAILING (SWAT) Prayer continues tomorrow, Thursday at 6.30PM to 7.30PM.
- YOUTH ALIVE PRAYER CONGRESS holds this Friday 31st August 2018. All youth and singles are admonished to mark their dairy and make plan to attend. This edition we shall be praying for opening of New Chapters for all. Time is 6.30PM in the Main Church Auditorium. We must come to take advantage of these platform for our Spiritual edification, enhancement, and encounter and, to continue to fan fresh revival fire in our midst.
- WOFBI BCC REGISTRATION IS ONGOING. The Last WOFBI BCC Session for Birmingham Learning Centre shall hold from 24th to 29th September 2018. Therefore, all prospective BCC Students should pick their forms from the Front Office. Full scholarship is available for all New Converts and Members of the year, including other members who desire to go through the course! Refreshment and Crèche facility will be provided. All WOFBI enquiries should be sent to WOFBI@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- SUMMER JUNIOR BIBLE SCHOOL [SJBS] GRADUATION. The SJBS graduation ceremony will hold during the third service on Sunday which has been ‘extended’ to accommodate the student’s celebration and all members are enjoined to celebrate with Children and Wards. The classes continues tomorrow, and concludes this Friday, 31st August 2018. Time is 9.30AM till 4PM, starting with morning devotion and rounding off with the Daily Activity Session. Parents are to continue to ensure the children arrive on time for their accelerated spiritual growth, leading to their change of story.
- CHURCH FAMILY AND FRIENDS FUN DAY. Our Annual Church family and friends Day holds this weekend, Saturday 1st September 2018. Time is 12PM till 5PM. All members are to prepare and come with light refreshment, such as snacks, drinks or whatever you have to share with friends, families, and loved ones as we gather together for a great fun-fair time. The venue is Harry Mitchell Leisure Centre, Broomfield Smethwick B67 7DH. The event will feature music presentations, children’s play, and sports competition, with many prizes and goodies to be won. Kindly note that the Saturday WSF Evening meeting shall be combined with the Family and Friends Fun Day. For further information please contact the committee at the deacon board stand.
- LEADERSHIP EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT. The Leadership Empowerment Summit shall hold this Saturday 1st September 2018, the later part of which shall be transmitted live from Canaanland for prophetic blessing. The Covenant Hour of prayer shall be blended with the Summit. All Pastors, Cell ministers, Elders, Deacons and Deaconesses, Service Unit Leaders and all Church Workers are expected to be in attendance. Time is 9.00AM to 11.30AM.
- WCI BIRMINGHAM SERVICE SUPPLIERS. WMA – WCI Birmingham is seeking to register caterers, suppliers and contractors in all fields within the Church to provide services to the commission and its various arms. Interested service providers should pick up registration forms and return same filled to the Front Office desk on or before Sunday the 16th of September 2018. A date for interview and screening will be announced later. Kindly note that anyone not registered and certified will not be allowed to render services to WMA-WCI Birmingham, within her premises or at event venues. For more information on terms, conditions and other requirements, please contact BizPark@winners-chapel.org.uk. Thanks for complying.
- ENLISTMENT OF MISSIONARY PASTORS (FULL TIME). World Mission Agency – Winners Chapel International (WMA-WCI) is currently seeking the enlistment of Missionary Pastors on full time basis. Appointed individual may be required to work in any of the WMA-WCI Stations Worldwide. Interested candidates should download application pack from our web site and return completed application with full CV with a brief of your vision to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is Sunday 30 September 2018.
- MIRACLE BABY. To the glory of God! A baby boy was added to the family of John & Sis Ngozi Abakasanga’s of the Sanctuary, Children and FMC Departments last Friday 24th of August 2018. The Covenant Naming is this Friday, 31st August 2018 at the Warstock Community Centre, 1 Daisy Farm Road, Birmingham, B14 4QA. Time: 6:00pm. We’re all enjoined to celebrate with them and be in prayers towards the naming.
- MONTHLY CHURCH WORKERS BRIEF: Kindly note, that our monthly Church Workers’ Brief holds next Sunday, 2nd September 2018 immediately after 3rd This meeting is mandatory for all Pastors, Statutory Body Members, Elders, Deacons, Deaconesses, WSF Operators, all workers. The venue is Main Auditorium; kindly ensure you’re there.
- NEXT SUNDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2018 AT WCI BIRMINGHAM SHALL BE OUR PROPHETIC ENTRANCE WHICH DOUBLES AS OUR MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET SERVICE. Endeavour to come with your family members, new converts and other invitees. Service time is as usual – 1st Service – 8:30AM; 2nd Service – 10:30AM & 3rd Service – 12:30PM.
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS FOREVER!
… IT’S MY NEW DAWN ERA! SO IS MINE …
July 14, 2019
November 30, 2018
November 30, 2018