SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT SUNDAY, 9th SEPTEMBER 2018
- YOU’RE WELCOME TO OUR SERVICE at WCI Birmingham. The prophetic focus for the month is ‘I Will Restore Health Unto You’ – Jer. 30:17 and to benefit fully from this prophetic focus, look out for these recommended books of the month of September 2018 authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo and Pst. Faith A. Oyedepo: * Keys to Divine Health * Rescued from Destruction * The Healing Balm * Healing, Health and Wholeness * The Miracle Meal * The Power of the Communion Table * Fulfilling Your Days *The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ as well as CDs, MP3’s, DVDs and other materials at the Dominion Bookstore in the foyer.
- ONE WINNER ONE SOUL EVERY WEEK. “Praise the Lord! In the pursuit of the last phase of our Church growth mandate for the year 2018, every Winner must be determined to register their twelve (12) standing souls both in the kingdom and in this church on or before October 7, 2018 (John 14:12); Be determined to fill your cloud of stewardship in the course of this Operation, so you can come under the showers of blessing (Eccl 11:3/5); Be determined to secure God’s commendation in the course of this Operation for your spiritual change of position (Luke 19:17-18); Be determined to reach God’s benchmark of many for the rising of your Star (Dan. 12:3, Luke 12:48-49). In the light of the above, every Winner must be determined to bring at least one additional soul to Church every Sunday between now and October 7, 2018. As we engage with this last instruction of bringing one additional soul into the kingdom and this Church every Sunday in this last Four weeks of Operation By All Means, we shall be honoured, emerged tops in our endeavours and reign in life with Christ. Amen.”
- OPERATION BY ALL MEANS SCHEDULED OUTREACHES. In fulfilment of Operation by All Means,
- Kindly note that Morning and Evening Raids commences this Week (Monday to Friday) and the meeting time is 10am-12pm and 6-7pm respectively.
- Operation Andrew Mass Outreach holds this weekend, Saturday 15th September 2018. Time is 10am -12pm. All members are encouraged to be part of this Weekend’s Mass Outreach. The Meeting Point for both outreaches is the Church.
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER (CHOP). The Covenant Hour of Prayer is a platform for securing daily victory through intense prayers and supplications. Every member is admonished to attend from Monday to Saturday at 6AM to 7AM here at Birmingham for our spiritual edification, and maintain the revival fire.
- MEMBERSHIP AND FOUNDATION CLASS. This is a special one-time platform through which all new converts, new worshippers and those yet to attend are taught Christian living fundamentals resulting in their empowerment, victorious living and establish them in the faith and Church. Hence, members are to give their converts and invitees 10-15 minutes for a brief welcome word after each service and encourage them to attend the Membership and Foundation Class. All who are yet to attend are admonished to attend today, during the 2nd Service every Sunday at 10:30AM.
- WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK COMMUNION SERVICE. Next Wednesday being the second Midweek Service of the month, we shall be waiting on the Lord in a fast and gather in the evening to intercede and partake of the Communion table for answers to all our health issues as God is the final ‘bus stop’ in our quest for healing, health and wholeness. Time is 6.30PM till 8PM. Be blessed as you attend!
- WINNERS’ SATELLITE FELLOWSHIP EVERY SATURDAY. As scripture admonishes us not to forsake the gathering of the brethren, every Winner is encouraged to attend the Winners Satellite fellowship next Saturday at WSF cell centres closest to our home. Ensure your invitees and new converts also attend at their various locations. Kindly pick a copy of the WSF Directory from the Ushers or Protocol to locate the cell nearest to your home. Time is 5PM.
- KINGDOM INVESTMENT. Giving is key to open heaven for financial abundance. Every member must therefore ensure the payment of his/her tithe, vows and other financial commitments made to the Lord. The use of cheques made payable to “World Mission Agency” is encouraged.
- SEPTEMBER CHURCH WORKERS BRIEF. Our monthly Church Workers’ Brief holds today Sunday, 9th September 2018 immediately after the 3rd This meeting is mandatory for all Pastors, Statutory Body Members, Elders, Deacons, Deaconesses, WSF Operators, and all workers. The venue is Main Auditorium, ensure you’re there.
- BREAKING GENERATIONAL CURSES SERVICE. Next Sunday, we shall be gathered to partake of Health restoration and prophetic blessings. It shall also double as our Operation Andrew Sunday. You are admonished to come prepared with your prayer requests and endeavour to come as well as with your family members, new converts and other invitees. Service time is as usual – 1st Service – 8:30AM; 2nd Service – 10:30AM & 3rd Service – 12:30PM.
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS FOREVER!
… IT’S MY NEW DAWN ERA! SO IS MINE
July 14, 2019
November 30, 2018
November 30, 2018