SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS SUNDAY, MAY 26TH 2019
- PRAISE THE LORD! Today is our Financial Fortune Banquet, Thanksgiving, and Baby Dedication Service. Every financial misfortune shall turn to fortune, and you shall be empowered for Kingdom Wealth! Please kindly, listen to the following announcements and be blessed. Thank You!
- PROPHETIC THEME. Divine Guidance, Gateway to a World of Exploits – 32:9-14.
- OPERATION COME AND SEE, SATURDAY MASS OUTREACH. The Operation Come and See Outreach yesterday was a huge success and, to God alone be all the glory. Meanwhile, we have only three (3) weeks to go, and the counsel of the Lord shall stand. Therefore, we are all required to engage at our various free time, both in praying and sharing the gospel of Christ towards the full delivery of the Operation on our way, both to and from work, during our lunch break and after work, as we reach out to our friends and colleges, etc. The next Operation Come and See Outreach will next Saturday, June 1st, and we will meet here within the Church Auditorium from 11 am to 1.30pm. Do not excuse yourself from this wonderful privilege to dominate!
- MOUNTAIN OF PRAYERS. Our Covenant Hour of Prayer (CHOP) holds Monday and Friday from 6 am to 7 am. Similarly, the Pre-Service Intercessory Prayer holds 30 Minutes before the service start. In the remaining weeks of Operation Come and See, the prayer sessions shall hold every morning and evening, Monday to Friday from 11 am to 1 pm and 6 pm to 7 pm daily. Except on Saturday, where the CHOP has been blended into the Operation Come and See Outreach from 11 am to 1.30 pm.
- SOCIAL MEDIA RAID. The raid is currently in circulation to compel our friends, neighbours, colleagues and all our acquaintances to see the great acts of God in this Church, to come and experience their supernatural change of story via our various social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram, etc. All testifier with testimonies in line with the specialised services is to send them across, including video clips of such striking testimonies via the WhatsApp no: +44(0)7950353584 and email: email@example.com. Those who may need help to get videos clips of their testimonies are to contact the Media and Creativity Unit on, 07415110735, and 07527934071 to document their testimonies.
- NEXT WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK SERVICE. The next Midweek Service holds this Wednesday, May 29th 2019. We’ll be waiting on the Lord in fasting and prayers, and as our custom is, we shall meet in Church to break our fast with the communion from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Come with our loved ones, family and friends for the particular life-changing encounter on the prayer altar, via His Word and the Communion table. Be blessed as we attend!
- WOFBI BCC COMMENCES WITH INDUCTION The Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) Basic Certificate Course (BCC) Session is less than 24 hours away. The session commences tomorrow, Monday, May 27th to Saturday, June 1st, 2019, with Induction at 8 am and runs till 6 pm. All students are to arrive in time for this significant Induction to avoid delay and any disruption. Kindly note, the graduation ceremony will hold during the third Service next Sunday, which shall extend to 2:30 pm to accommodate the graduation. All members are urged to celebrate with them!
- FELLOWSHIP WITH US THIS SATURDAY AT THE WSF. Our house fellowship holds this Saturday in several locations across Birmingham and its environs, locate the one closest to us from the notice board and front office desk. Time is 5 to 6 pm. Similarly, all cell ministers and members are encouraged to engage in 15 Minutes every Saturday Preparatory WSF Mobilisation from 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm, mobilising all their contacts, neighbours and members to their Cell Fellowship meetings!
- VACANCIES. World Mission Agency – Winners Chapel International (WMA-WCI) is recruiting into the following roles: Missionary Pastors, Bookshop Manager, EHQ Dartford, Estates & Facility Manager, EHQ Dartford and Finance & Admin Officer, Dublin. Interested candidates should please download application pack from our website – www.winners-chapel.org.uk.
- YOUTH ALIVE PRAYER CONGRESS. The June, Youth Alive Prayer Congress shall hold next Sunday, June 2nd 2019. Kindly note, all youths, singles; married and working-class youth and interested members are admonished to attend fully. Time is after the third Service.
- GOOD NEWS!!! Next Sunday, June 2nd 2019 shall be our ‘ Covenant Day of Vengeabe And Prophetic Entrance Service’. The service schedule is as usual – 30am, 10.30am, and 12.30pm. Meanwhile, the Special Healing Service shall hold after the third Service. Invite anyone sick, afflicted, oppressed, ill and under the bondage. The healing Jesus will heal every health challenge and confront any kinds of sickness, illness, disease. So come with your invitees, families and with a heartfelt expectation for an encounter with Jesus Christ. Time is 2.30 pm!
- CONNECT WITH US. Members are encouraged to visit and connect with us via the Church Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account for inspiration and update about our Church programmes.
- OUR GIVING COVENANT.Be reminded to fulfil our covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our tithes; worship offering; transport seeds; less privilege and welfare seeds; vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You will never lack!
- THE TECHNICAL, PRODUCTION, MEDIA AND CREATIVITY UNITS ARE RECRUITING! The units are receiving New Members desiring to join the Technical/ Production Unit and the Media/ Creativity Unit of the Church. Now the questions are: Are you passionate about the work of God; flexible, available and committed; possess interpersonal skills, adapt well in a team and excellent communication skills; skilled in any area of audio-visual, online and or social media; experienced in use of technological devices/applications or able to learn new things? Collect, fill and return the Service Unit form from and to the Front Office Desk. Alternatively, send an email indicating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note, informal interviews, Induction, training and practical sessions will be part of the recruitment process.
- 40 DAYS POST RESURRECTION ENCOUNTERS. Be reminded, as it happened after Jesus resurrected when He showed Himself alive with many infallible proofs (Acts 1:3). We are to be spiritually sensitive and awake, remain on our watch and set ourselves upon our towers to maximise this 40 days divine visitation for encounters with the resurrection power, which will not end until May 31st 2019. We are to take a shot of the anointing oil every night all through this season that will open new chapters and perfect all our blessings.
- APPOINTMENT WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. You can book counselling sessions and other arrangements with the Resident Pastor via the staff at the front office desk. All meetings should be for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 11 am and 3 pm. For all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relates to you and the Church. Kindly email the Resident Pastor at RP@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- SHARE OUR STRIKING TESTIMONIES AND MAIL SUBSCRIPTION. All who have striking testimonies as a result of God’s faithfulness this season are encouraged to share them on the Main Altar; WSF Cell Centres; Send such via email at email@example.com or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584. Also, subscribe to our emails, announcements, updates and news bulletins on our Church website – www.winnerschapelbirmingham.org.uk.
- TEENS AND CHILDREN’S CHURCH SERVICES. All Parents and Guardians are to mandate our teenagers; ages 13yrs to 19yrs to attend the Teens Church Services, which holds simultaneously at the Teens Church during the third Service (at 12.30pm). Besides, our Children ages 2yrs to 12yrs are to attend the Children Church Services in any of the Services.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for the safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. Where we notice suspicious movements, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). In due course, unclaimed items become charitable.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. The Barford Street Car park, which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church, is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock our car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they have adequate resources to continuously convey Church members back and forth the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the WSF Stand at the foyer or the Deacon’s Board table. Meanwhile, the review of the Bus Transportation routes is currently ongoing, and please fill the transportation request form to indicate our transport needs and request with the team.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our WSF Cell Clusters, Zones and significant roads. These are to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes are available for at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. Meanwhile, all car owners are encouraged to register their cars as ‘Chariots of Light’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars.
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER!
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020