SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS SUNDAY, 19th May 2019
- PRAISE THE LORD! Today is our Turnaround Banquet and Special Anointing Service. Every misfortune, shame, pain, and life’s negative issue shall be overturned! Kindly, listen to the following announcements and be blessed.
- PROPHETIC THEME. Divine Guidance, Gateway to a World of Exploits – 32:9-14.
- MOUNTAIN OF PRAYERS. Our daily Covenant Hour of Prayer holds Monday and Friday from 6 am to 7 am. The Operation Come and See Prayer Session shall hold every morning and evening 8 am to 10 am and 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm daily, except on Saturday. Similarly, the Pre-Service Intercessory Prayer holds 30 Minutes before the service start. Be blessed as you attend.
- SPECIAL HEALING SERVICE. The Special Healing Service shall hold today and other Sunday, after the third Service until further. Invite anyone sick, afflicted, oppressed, ill and under the bondage. The healing Jesus, the Great Physician, will heal every health challenge and confront any kinds of sickness, illness, disease. So come with a heartfelt expectation for an encounter with Jesus Christ. Time is 30 pm. Ensure we attend!
- SOCIAL MEDIA RAID. The raid is both written and video clip testimonies, circulated via various platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram, etc. In the light of this, every testifier with testimonies in line with the Specialized Service for each week is required to send them across, including video clips of such striking testimonies via the following WhatsApp no: +44(0)7950353584 and email: email@example.com. Those who may need help to get videos clips of their testimonies are to contact the Media and Creativity Unit on, 07415110735, and 07527934071 to document their testimonies. Secondly, we encourage all members to circulate such video clips to all platforms on all available Social Media as we embark on this aggressive push to compel many of our friends, neighbors, colleagues, and all our acquaintances to see the great acts of God in this Church, so as to come and experience their supernatural change of story. Amen
- 2019 SIMPLY HEALTH GREAT BIRMINGHAM 10K RUN. The Simply Health Great Birmingham 10K Run will hold next Sunday, 26th May 2019. Members are to plan their Journey to the Sunday Service ahead of time by visiting ORG/BIRMINGHAM10K to avoid delays and or miss the services. Major Roads and Streets [around Edgbaston, Balsall Heath, Highgate, Digbeth, City Centre, and Aston University] will be closed.
- WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK SERVICE. The Midweek Service will hold from this Wednesday, May 22nd We shall be waiting on the Lord in fasting and prayers, and as our custom is, we shall meet in Church to break our fast with the communion from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Come with our loved ones, family and friends for the particular life-changing encounter on the prayer altar, via His Word and the Communion table. Be blessed as we attend!
- WINNING FOUNDATION SCHOOL/ HOLY GHOST AND WATER BAPTISM. The School is a one-time school where we teach all New Converts, New Worshippers and everyone yet to attend Christian living keys resulting in their victorious living, empowerment, and establishment in the faith and this Church. The School takes place on the 2nd Sunday, and last Saturday of every month, from 10:30 am to 12:15 pm. The Holy Ghost and Water Baptism take place concurrently same day and time every month, within the premises. Besides, everyone who has not attended the School, or have not been baptized in water by immersion and in the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues is to come with a change of clothing and partake of this vital demand.
- WORD OF FAITH BIBLE INSTITUTE (WOFBI). The Basic Certificate Course (BCC) will hold from May 27th to June 1st, 2019 and other sessions as earlier announced. Please note, these courses are intensive programs that run from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday. A full scholarship covering course fees is available for those who recently joined the Church for BCC Only. All prospective students are to make out time and plan to attend by registering and picking up WOFBI form from the bookshop today. Send inquiries as we may require to WOFBI@winners-chapel.org.uk. Spread this good news!
- OPERATION COME AND SEE OUTREACH. In line with the Operation Come and See Soul Winning drive, there shall be a Mass Outreach around the Church vicinity this Saturday, where we shall all gather from 11 am to 1.30 pm. As scheduled, members to engage fully to take delivery of their dominion package for the year.
- FELLOWSHIP WITH US THIS SATURDAY AT THE WSF. Our house fellowship holds this Saturday in several locations across Birmingham and its environs, locate the one closest to us from the notice board and front office desk. Time is 5 to 6 pm. Similarly, all cell ministers and members are encouraged to engage in 15 Minutes every Saturday Preparatory WSF Mobilisation from 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm, mobilizing all their contacts, neighbors and members to their Cell Fellowship meetings!
- NEW MEMBER’S BANQUET. The Banquet for all Members that recently join us and that haven’t attended since becoming members are encouraged to attend this Saturday, May 25th 2019 from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm.
- VACANCIES. World Mission Agency – Winners Chapel International (WMA-WCI) is recruiting into the following roles: Missionary Pastors, Bookshop Manager, EHQ Dartford, Estates & Facility Manager, EHQ Dartford and Finance & Admin Officer, Dublin. Interested candidates should please download application pack from our website – www.winners-chapel.org.uk.
- FINANCIAL FORTUNE BANQUET. Next Sunday, May 26th 2019 shall be our ‘Financial Fortune Banquet/ Thanksgiving and Dedication Service. As we celebrate God’s blessings in the month, we will further secure the preservation, multiplication, and perfection of His benefits upon our lives. The Service schedule is as usual – 30am, 10.30am, and 12.30pm. Come along with your invitees and families for an encounter!
- CONNECT WITH US. Members are encouraged to visit and connect with us via the Church Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account for inspiration and update about our Church programmes.
- OUR GIVING COVENANT. Be reminded to fulfill our covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our tithes; worship offering; transport seeds; less privilege and welfare seeds; vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You will never lack!
- THE TECHNICAL, PRODUCTION, MEDIA AND CREATIVITY UNITS ARE RECRUITING! The units are receiving New Members desiring to join the Technical/ Production Unit and the Media/ Creativity Unit of the Church. Now the questions are: Are you passionate about the work of God; flexible, available and committed; possess interpersonal skills, adapt well in a team and excellent communication skills; skilled in any area of audio-visual, online and or social media; experienced in use of technological devices/applications or able to learn new things? Collect, fill and return the Service Unit form from and to the Front Office Desk. Alternatively, send an email indicating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note, informal interviews, induction, training and practical sessions will be part of the recruitment process.
- 40 DAYS POST RESURRECTION ENCOUNTERS. Be reminded, as it happened after Jesus resurrected when He showed Himself alive with many infallible proofs (Acts 1:3). We are to be spiritually sensitive and awake, remain on our watch and set ourselves upon our towers to maximize this 40 days divine visitation for encounters with the resurrection power, which will not end until May 31st 2019. We are to take a shot of the anointing oil every night all through this season that will open new chapters and perfect all our blessings.
- APPOINTMENT WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. You can book counseling sessions and other arrangements with the Resident Pastor via the staff at the front office desk. All meetings should be for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 11 am and 3 pm. For all suggestions, contributions, challenges, and prayers as it relates to you and the Church. Kindly email the Resident Pastor at RP@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- SHARE OUR STRIKING TESTIMONIES AND MAIL SUBSCRIPTION. All who have striking testimonies as a result of God’s faithfulness this season are encouraged to share them on the Main Altar; WSF Cell Centres; Send such via email at email@example.com or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584. Also, subscribe to our emails, announcements, updates and news bulletins on our Church website – www.winnerschapelbirmingham.org.uk.
- TEENS AND CHILDREN’S CHURCH SERVICES. All Parents and Guardians are to mandate our teenagers; ages 13yrs to 19yrs to attend the Teens Church Services, which holds simultaneously at the Teens Church during the third Service (at 12.30pm). Besides, our Children ages 2yrs to 12yrs are to attend the Children Church Services in any of the Services.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for the safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. Where we notice suspicious movements, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). In due course, unclaimed items become charitable.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. The Barford Street Car park, which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church, is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock our car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they have adequate resources to continuously convey Church members back and forth the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the WSF Stand at the foyer or the Deacon’s Board table. Meanwhile, the review of the Bus Transportation routes is currently ongoing, and please fill the transportation request form to indicate our transport needs and request with the team.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our WSF Cell Clusters, Zones, and significant roads. These are to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes are available for at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. Meanwhile, all car owners are encouraged to register their cars as ‘Chariots of Light’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars.
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020