SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST 2019
HELLO EVERYONE, WELCOME TO WINNERS CHAPEL BIRMINGHAM. It is great to have you here today, and we trust God that you are going to have a fantastic time. If it is your first time at Winners Chapel Birmingham, ‘The Home of Signs and Wonders’, you are Welcome! Thank you for joining us today, please do not rush off after the service we have a short welcome reception just for you; we also thank everyone who invited someone to come in today. If you are a guest and you have kids, there is a safe facility for them where they can learn about God in their own way and their language. There is a Teens Church behind this Main Auditorium. You can speak with any of our officials if you need further guidance.
- HAPPY NEW MONTH! Today is the 1st Day and the 1st Sunday of September 2019, our Covenant Day of Healing and Deliverance Service. In this service, God’s river of life is flowing to you, bringing healing and deliverance. In addition, every form of misfortune, shame and blame shall be rolled away from you in Jesus mighty name! Amen.
- SEPTEMBER, 2019, PROPHETIC THEME. The prophetic focus for September 2019 is ‘Jesus Christ The Healer Is Here’ – Matthew 4:23. Pick up for yourself and others the books of the month and other teaching materials that will prepare you for your testimonies at the Dominion Bookstores. The recommended books include *Keys to Divine Health *The Healing Balm *The Miracle Meal *Fulfilling Your Days authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo. In addition *Rescued from Destruction *Healing, Health and Wholeness *The Power of the Communion Table *The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ authored by Pst. Faith A. Oyedepo.
- CHURCH GROWTH SERVICE SQUADS. All members are required and expected to voluntarily join any Church Growth Service Squad of their choice today. The service squads include:
- The Soul Winning Squad (SWS)
- The Kingdom Advancement Prayer Squad (KAPS)
- The Come and See Squad (CSC)
- The Carers Squad (CRS)
Be reminded; we are soldiers of Christ with a mandate to take over territories – 2 Tim. 2:3-5; Deut. 2:36. As we willingly take our place within these Four Operation Squads, you shall reap the blessings and the revival fire burning in this Church and the Commission today will be sustained for life in Jesus mighty name! Amen.
- SPECIAL YOUTH CONGRESS. Our Special Youth Congress shall hold today, September 1st 2019, after the third Service. All youths, singles, married, and interested working-class members are admonished to attend fully.
- SEPTEMBER, SPIRITUAL WEEK OF EMPHASIS SERVICES. The September, Week of Emphasis Services will hold from this Wednesday, 4th to Friday, 6th September 2019. We will wait on the Lord in fasting and prayers, and meet in the Church to break our fast with the communion. Friday shall be a Breakthrough Night Service. Come with your loved ones, family and friends for your unique life-changing encounter. Time is from 6.30 pm to 8 pm. Be blessed as you attend!
- MOUNTAIN OF PRAYER PLATFORMS. Our Mountain of Prayer platforms includes the Covenant Hour of Prayer (CHOP), which continues tomorrow, Monday to Saturday from 6 am to 7 am. In addition, the Pre-Service Intercession (PSI) holds 30 Minutes before services all within the Church Main Auditorium. Come with your specific request expecting divine encounters, and speedy answers. Come, contact the revival fire, and be blessed.
- FOLLOW UP OF NEW CONVERTS. Every member is admonished to ensure intense personal follow up of their new converts among others, through personal contact, telephone calls, SMS and all available social media platforms and making a personal commitment to ensure we assist all those who may have transportation needs to Church as God enables each of us.
- WINNING FOUNDATION CLASS, HOLY GHOST AND WATER BAPTISM. This is a special one-time class for all New Members, New Converts, and First Timers and for any member who has not gone through this class, where they are taught the Christian living keys will result to their victorious living, empowerment, and establishment in the faith and this Church. This will hold next Sunday (being the Second Sunday of the month) and last Saturday(s) of every month, from 10:30 am – 12:15 pm. The Holy Ghost and Water Baptism take place at the same time, all within the Church premises. All who have not attended the School, or have not been baptised in water by immersion and in the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues is to come with a change of clothing and partake of this vital demand.
- FELLOWSHIP WITH US THIS SATURDAY. The cell fellowship our spiritual growth, care and leadership development centre will hold this coming Saturday from 5 pm to 6 pm in several locations across Birmingham and its environs. So, locate the one closest to you and attend. Similarly, all cell ministers and members are encouraged to engage in 15 Minutes every Saturday Preparatory W.S.F. Mobilisation from 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm, mobilising all their contacts, neighbours and members to their Cell meetings. Ensure you attend this meeting.
- COUNSELLING HOURS AND RESCUE LINES. The Church Office is open for counselling sessions, from Monday to Friday between 12 noon and 4 pm. Those who want to see our Pastors should kindly do so on the appointed days. You can reach the pastors on these exclusively dedicated telephone lines as shown on the screen for urgent attention during the week (07930132916, 07428168249, and 07506661906). Also, for all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relates to you and the Church, you can send email to the Pastor at RP@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- SHARE YOUR STRIKING TESTIMONIES AND MAIL SUBSCRIPTION. All who have striking testimonies as a result of God’s faithfulness this season are encouraged to keep sharing them on the Main Altar; W.S.F. Cell Centres and also send such via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584. Also, subscribe to our emails, announcements, updates and news bulletins on our Church website – www.winnerschapelbirmingham.org.uk.
- OUR GIVING COVENANT OBLIGATIONS.Be reminded to fulfil your covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our Tithes; Worship offering; Birmingham Church Project Seed, Transportation Seed, Vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You will never lack in Jesus mighty Name! Amen.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for the safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. Where we notice suspicious movements, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). In due course, unclaimed items will become charitable.
- NEXT SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2019 SERVICE. Next Sunday, September 8th 2019, being the 2nd Sunday shall be our ‘Special Communion Service’. The Healing Jesus, the Great Physician and Healer, with His healing ministry, shall be confronting and healing all manners of sickness, illness, disease and health challenge among the people. So come with your new convert, new member, loved ones and invite anyone sick, oppressed, ill, under the bondage of afflictions to any of the three services of your choice with a heartfelt expectation for an encounter with Jesus Christ. The service schedule is as usual – 30 am, 10.30 am and 12.30 pm. Be there!
- SEPTEMBER CHURCH WORKERS FORUM WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. Our September Church Workers’ Forum with the Resident Pastor for all ordained workers, statutory body members, WSF operators, service unit leaders and all church workers earlier announced will hold next Sunday being the second Sunday of the month immediately after the 3rd Service. Time is from 2.15 pm to 3.15 pm
- CONNECT WITH US. Stay connected and informed about our activities via our social media, @WCIBUK and read inspiring blog/sermon post on the Church website at winnerschapelbham.org.uk.
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER!
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020