SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT SUNDAY, 23RD DECEMBER 2018
- YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE LAST 2018 SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE. As you are anointed today, it shall be a Anointing for protection, preservation of the New Dawn blessings and the activation of the further release of your End of the Year balance of blessings in Jesus Mighty Name!
- 2018, CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICE. Our Christmas Day Service will hold this Tuesday 25th December 2018 and the time is from 10AM till 12PM. Kindly note, our buses will be doing pick-ups from 9.00AM before service from all our current bus routes and drop off after the service. We are to take advantage of the Christmas day transportation arrangement. All cars owners are to also assist to aid others to the Church who do not have the means to service. Be blessed as you do in Jesus name! Amen.
- NO WEDNESDAY MID WEEK SERVICE. All members are to kindly note that In view of the Christmas service, there shall be NO Wednesday Midweek Communion service this Wednesday, 26th December 2018. All members who may be travelling within this period should be encouraged to locate the nearest Station to participate in these vital services this Seasons. Enjoy the best of times as we prepare to cross over without carry over into ‘Dominion 2019’.
- 2018, INTERNATIONAL END OF YEAR THANKSGIVING SERVICE. Next Sunday, 30th December 2018, shall be our International End of The Year Thanksgiving, Marriage and Children Dedication Service here at WCI Birmingham and across our Church Network. Indeed, the Lord will crown the year with His goodness, causing our paths to drop fatness. We are all come in our royal inter- nation apparels, representing our Nations to appreciate God, and to give him thanks for his blessings in our lives; He’s being good to us this year. Our three (3) Sunday Services times are as usual i.e. 30AM, 11.30AM, 12.30PM.
- 2018, CROSS OVER SERVICE. This shall come up on Monday, the 31st December which shall be transmitted live from Canaan-land for prophetic blessing into the New Year from God’s servant, the Apostle over this Commission, Bishop David Oyedepo. The schedule and other details shall be communicated in the course of the week. Ensure you come along with your family members and other loved ones. Time is 9:00PM (UK time) till dawn.
- 2018, YEAR – END EMPOWERMENT RETREAT. The date is Thursday, 27th to Saturday, 29th December 2018 with theme: ‘Walking with God’ – Gen. 5:22-24. This is a spiritual break out session with all Church Members especially all the Work Force i.e. Pastors, Altar Stewards, Ordained Workers, Service Units Excos, Youth Excos, Cell Operators, Officials and all interested individuals who desires to join the workforce. We’ll wait on the Lord in a fast and gather in the evening to pray intensely, and break our fast with the communion, anointing, feet washing, impartation sessions, etc. The retreat will feature exhortations, intense personal supplications, worship & praise sessions and, a special territory taking-dominion session at the Church new site. Plan to attend, as it promises to be a spiritual, impactful and powerful time in God’s presence! The Schedule of the Retreat is as follows;
- Thursday, 27th December 2018 – 6.30PM till 9PM.
- Friday, 28th December 2018 – 6.30PM till 9PM.
- Saturday, 29th December 2018 – 9.30AM till 12PM.
- ANNUAL 21-DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING 2019. This shall come up from Monday, 7th to Sunday, 27th January 2019. Schedule will be announced in due course. So get prepared and ready.
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER (CHOP). This will continue tomorrow, Monday till Saturday at 6AM to 7AM in the Church Auditorium except for Tuesday, 25th December when we will attend the Christmas Day Service. All members are to ensure we participate! Time is 6.30PM till 9PM.
- THE LAST BELIEVERS FOUNDATION / MEMBERSHIP CLASS OF THE YEAR 2018. All our New Converts, Worshippers and those who are yet to attend are to attend today our last Believer Foundation/ Membership Class of the Year 2018 which shall run simultaneously during the 2nd Service today. This is a platform through which we are taught to be established in the faith, this Church and Christian living fundamentals, thereby resulting in our victorious living. Kindly, members with converts/ invitees are to give them about 15 minutes to enable the Kingdom Friends attend to them, give them a short brief and encourage them after all the service at the Members Lounge.
- CHURCH OFFICE BREAK. Be reminded, the Church Office is on an End of Year Break. However, skeletal operations are on, from 10AM to 2PM i.e. Monday to Friday except on Christmas Day for essential services. All members are to contact the numbers on the Church bulletin for any other urgent need.
- CHILDREN AND TEENS CHURCH BREAK. Be reminded, the Children and Teens Church are on break beginning today, Sunday 23rd December 2018 to 6th January 2019; and their resumption back is Sunday 13th January 2019. All parents and guardians are to ensure our Children and Wards are cared for, and maintain order during their breaks in the auditorium.
- 2019, COMMENDATION AND AWARD DINNER (CAD) NIGHT. Our 2019 CAD Night have be rescheduled to NOW hold on Saturday, 2nd February 2019 from 6PM till 9PM at a New Event Centre to ensure all our Workers and invites have the best of time and value experience at the event. All our invited key Officials – Pastors, Elders, Deacons, Deaconesses, Statutory Body Members, Cell Operators, Church Workers and etc. are to kindly take note of this new development. We value, appreciate and celebrate all our Staff, Leaders, and Workers. Ensure you confirm and book your seat with organisers. Doors will open at 5:30 PM. You can’t afford to miss out.
- SEASON GREETINGS TO YOU ALL. Merry Christmas and a Dominion Happy New Year 2019 in advance in Jesus mighty name. Jesus is our lord forever, and you are next in line to be announced!
- BOOK OF THE MONTH AND MATERIALS FOR OUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH. The Dominion Bookstore is stocked with books of the month, CDs, MP3s, DVDs and materials for our supernatural growth and develop. If you are undecided about the Christmas gift items, visit the store to purchase DPH Materials for our loved ones this Christmas.
- APPOINTMENT WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. You can book counselling sessions and other appointments with the Resident Pastor through the Office Staff at the Front Office Desk. All appointments should be for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 11AM and 3PM. For all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relates to you and the Church; kindly email the Resident Pastor at RP@WINNERS-CHAPEL.ORG.UK.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. If suspicious movement is noticed, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). All unclaimed items will be donated to charities in due course.
- ENLISTING MULTI-TECH, MEDIA AND WEB SPECIALISTS. Are you tech, and skilled in any area of audio-visual and online media? Kindly join the Birmingham Technical, Media and Social Media team towards our Online Church. Or send an email indicating your interest to: BIRMINGHAM@WINNERS-CHAPEL.ORG.UK.
- CONNECT WITH US. Members are encouraged to visit the Church Website, Facebook, twitter, and other social media platforms for up to date information about church programmes and, for spiritual inspiration.
- KINGDOM INVESTMENT.Giving is key to open heaven for financial abundance. Every member must therefore ensure the payment of his/her tithe, vows and other financial commitments made to the Lord. The use of cheques made payable to “WORLD MISSION AGENCY” is encouraged.
- SENIOR CITIZEN & ELDERS FORUM. The Senior Citizens and Elders Forum was flagged-off last week Sunday. All Senior Citizens and Elderly Members Ages 55 and above are admonished and expected to be to be part of the Forum and their meetings. Meeting days will be communicated in due course. Be blessed as you attend.
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they’ve adequate resources to continuously convey Church members to and fro the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the WSF Stand at the foyer or at Deacon Board table. Meanwhile, the Bus Transportation routes are currently being reviewed, please fill the transportation request form to indicate your transport needs and request with the team also at the stand.
- NEW BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our WSF Cell Clusters, Zones and major roads. This is to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes available for Pick at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. MEANWHILE, ALL CAR OWNERS are encouraged to register their cars as ‘CHARIOTS OF LIGHT’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars. Be blessed as you do this!
- ONLINE STRIKING TESTIMONIES.There is no doubt that God is visiting every member with striking testimonies. All who have striking testimonies as a result of their soul winning and other kingdom advancement endeavours are encouraged to share them on the Main Altar, or WSF centre and send such to: TESTIMONY@WINNERS-CHAPEL.ORG.UK or via WhatsApp to the Pastoral line on 07950353584.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. Kindly take note, the Barford Street Car park which is about 3Minutes Walk from Church is available to meet our parking needs only during SUNDAY SERVICES. We are reminded to lock your car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS FOREVER!
… IT’S MY NEW DAWN ERA! SO IS MINE…
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020