SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS SUNDAY, 14th April 2019
- PRAISE THE LORD! Everyone is welcome today, Sunday, 14th April 2019, to the Next Level Banquet Service. It’s your turn for multiple next levels! Kindly, give attention to the following announcements.
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER (CHOP). These continue from 6 am to 7 am daily (Monday to Friday). Our 30 Minutes Pre-Service Intercessory Prayer holds every Wednesday(s) and Sunday(s) before the service start. Similarly, given the Operation Prayer Through, subsequently, there will be 1-hour prayer opportunities in the evening, every Monday to Friday from 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm this month to allow members to participate fully. The meeting location is within the church premises. Be blessed.
- 2019 EASTER YOUTH CAMP MEETING. The Easter Youth Camp Meeting ‘Destined for Dominion’ commences four days from today. The dates are Thursday, 18th to Monday, 22nd April 2019. All Youth are to pray, plan and prepare to attend this life transforming and destiny-moulding meeting. Ensure you are there!
- THE PROVERBS 31 WOMAN. The April special event for all the Mothers, Women and Sister themed, ‘The Proverbs 31 Woman’ shall hold on Saturday, 27th April 2019. Time is from 10 am to 4 pm. Kindly register today at the foyer with the Women’s Committee and if you’ve Childcare, let the team know to put logistics in place for their comfort. Don’t miss out, kindly register today. Be blessed!
- WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK SERVICE. The Midweek Service will hold from this Wednesday, 17th April 2019. We shall be waiting on the Lord in fasting and prayers, and as our custom is, we shall meet in Church to break our fast with the communion from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Come with our loved ones, family and friends for the particular life-changing encounter on the prayer altar, via His word and the Communion table. Be blessed as we attend!
- WORD OF FAITH BIBLE INSTITUTE (WOFBI). All prospective students are to make out time, plan to attend by registering and picking up WOFBI form today, from the bookshop for the following Birmingham WOFBI Learning Centre sessions for this year 2019.
- Basic Certificate Course (BCC) will hold from 27th May to 1st June 2019.
- Leadership Certificate Course (LCC) will hold from 29th July to 3rd August 2019.
- Leadership Diploma Course (LDC) will hold from 19th to 24th August 2019.
- Summer Junior Bible School (SJBS) will hold from 12th to 23rd August 2019.
- Basic Certificate Course (BCC) will hold from 28th October to 2nd November 2019.
Please note, these courses are intensive programs that run from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday except for the SJBS for Our Children, which is 2 Weeks and run from 9.30am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday. A full scholarship covering course fees is available for those who recently joined the Church for BCC and SJBS Courses ONLY, while the LCC and LDC both have course fees. Send enquiries as we may require to Birmingham.WOFBI@winners-chapel.org.uk. Spread this good news!
- FELLOWSHIP WITH US THIS SATURDAY AT THE WSF. Our house fellowship holds this Saturday in several locations across Birmingham and its environs, locate the one closest to us from the notice board and front office desk. Time is 5 to 6 pm. Similarly, all cell ministers and members are encouraged to engage in 15 Minutes every Saturday Preparatory WSF Mobilization from 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm, mobilising all their contacts, neighbours and members to their Cell Fellowship meetings!
- NEXT SPECIAL HEALING SERVICE. The Special Healing Service shall hold this Tuesday. Invite anyone sick, oppressed, ill, and under the bondage of afflictions. The healing Jesus, the Great Physician and Healer, will heal every health challenge and confront any kinds of sickness, illness, disease. So come with a heartfelt expectation for an encounter with Jesus Christ. Daytime is Tuesday, 10 am to 12 pm. Let us all ensure we attend!
- NEXT SUNDAY, 21st APRIL 2019. Praise the Lord! Next Sunday, 21st April 2019 shall be our Easter Sunday Service. It shall also double as our Special Anointing Service. The Service schedule is as usual – 30am, 10.30am, and 12.30pm. Come along with our family members for an encounter with the life-transforming and Success Power Word. The Pre-Service prayer starts at 8 am. Ensure you attend!
- CONNECT WITH US. Members are encouraged to visit and connect with us via the Church Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account for inspiration and update about our Church programmes.
- SHARE OUR STRIKING TESTIMONIES AND MAIL SUBSCRIPTION. All who have striking testimonies as a result of God’s faithfulness this season are encouraged to share them on the Main Altar; WSF Cell Centres; Send such via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584. Also, subscribe to our emails, announcements, updates and news bulletins on our Church website – www.winnerschapelbirmingham.org.uk.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. The Barford Street Car park which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock our car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
- OUR GIVING COVENANT.Be reminded to fulfil our covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our tithes; worship offering; transport seeds; less privilege and welfare seeds; vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You will never lack!
- ENLISTMENT FORMS AS MISSIONARY EVANGELIST. The enlistment form and requirement is on the Faith Tabernacle Church website: faithtabernacle.org.ng for suitable applicants as Missionary Evangelist. Please be guided by information on site.
- TEENS AND CHILDREN’S CHURCH SERVICES. All Parents and Guardians are to mandate our teenagers; ages 13yrs to 19yrs to attend the Teens Church Services which holds simultaneously at the Teens Church during the third Service (at 12.30pm). Besides, our Children ages 2yrs to 12yrs are to attend the Children Church Services in any of the Services.
- APPOINTMENT WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. We can book counselling sessions and other arrangements with the Resident Pastor through the Office Staff at the Front Office Desk. All meetings should be for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 11 AM and 3 PM. For all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relates to us, the church; kindly email the Resident Pastor at RP@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for the safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. Where we notice suspicious movements, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). In due course, unclaimed items become charitable.
- ENLISTING MULTI-TECH, MEDIA AND WEB SPECIALISTS. Are you tech, and skilled in any area of audio-visual and online media? Kindly join the Birmingham Technical, Media and Social Media team towards our Online Church. Alternatively, send an email indicating your interest to email@example.com.
- SENIOR CITIZENS AND ELDERS FORUM. The Senior Citizens and Elders Forum has been flagged-off. All Senior Citizens and Elderly Members Ages 55 and above are admonished and expected to be part of the Forum and their meetings. Be blessed as you attend.
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they have adequate resources to continuously convey Church members back and forth the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the WSF Stand at the foyer or the Deacon’s Board table. Meanwhile, the review of the Bus Transportation routes is currently ongoing, and please fill the transportation request form to indicate our transport needs and request with the team.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our WSF Cell Clusters, Zones and major roads. These are to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes are available for at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. Meanwhile, all car owners are encouraged to register their cars as ‘Chariots of Light’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. Kindly take note, the Barford Street Car park which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock our car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER!
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020