SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22ND 2019
HELLO EVERYONE, WELCOME TO WINNERS CHAPEL BIRMINGHAM. It is great to have you here today, and we trust God that you are going to have a fantastic time. If it is your first time at Winners Chapel Birmingham, ‘The Home of Signs and Wonders’, you are Welcome! Thank you for joining us today, please do not rush off after the service we have a short welcome reception just for you; we also thank everyone who invited someone to come in today. If you are a guest and you have children, there is a safe facility for them where they can learn about God in their own way and their language. There is a Teens Church behind this Main Auditorium. You can speak with any of our officials if you need further guidance.
- TODAY’S SERVICE! Today is our Covenant Day of Settlement Service. Expect God’s settled Word to settle every issue of long continuance in your life, heath, career and family in Jesus mighty name! Amen.
- SEPTEMBER, PROPHETIC THEME/ BOOKS OF THE MONTH. The prophetic focus for September 2019 is ‘Jesus Christ The Healer Is Here’ – Matthew 4:23. Pick up for yourself and others the books of the month and other teaching materials that will prepare you for your testimonies at the Dominion Bookstores. The recommended books include *Keys to Divine Health *The Healing Balm *The Miracle Meal *Fulfilling Your Days authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo. In addition *Rescued from Destruction *Healing, Health and Wholeness *The Power of the Communion Table *The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ authored by Pst. Faith A. Oyedepo.
- OPERATION BEFRIEND A NEIGHBOUR PROPHETIC AGENDA: 6 WEEKS TO GO! Praise the Lord. Please be reminded the Operation which began last Sunday 15th September, 2019 will run till Sunday 3rd November, 2019. It is for Befriending a neighbour for the purpose of bringing them to Christ and seeing their trials turned to testimonies. Every partaker is to expect dramatic change of story before Shiloh 2019 in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
- CELL GROWTH AND REPLICATION PROPHETIC AGENDA. Praise the Lord. The prophetic set date for this prophetic agenda is this Saturday 28th September, 2019. We are required to engage in the operation by being part of pre-fellowship outreach in our various communities, inviting people to the WSF Meetings, making our house available as WSF Centres and enlisting ourselves as WSF Operator (Leader, Assistant or Secretary) as the cell grows/ replicates. In view of this, there shall be a Special WSF Training this Saturday 28th September, 2019 for all Operators and Intending Operators by 9am to 11am which will double as our Covenant Hour of Prayer for this Saturday. Remember, God who sees your labour in secret will continue to reward you openly.
- CHURCH GROWTH SERVICE SQUADS. Good News! Our Church Growth Service Squads have been inaugurated few week ago. Forms for the various squads are still available will the ushers. Join any Church Growth Service Squad of their choice today if you’ve not already done so. The schedule is as follows:
- The Soul Winning Squad (SWS), meets 1st and 3rd Saturday. Time is 10 to 12pm
- The Kingdom Advancement Prayer Squad (KAPS), holds this Time is 6.30pm to 8pm.
- The Come and See Squad (CSC), meets 2nd and 3rd Saturday. Time is 10 to 12pm
- The Carers Squad (CRS), meets as need arises.
- MOUNTAIN OF PRAYER PLATFORMS. Our Mountain of Prayer platforms includes:
- Covenant Hour of Prayer (CHOP), holds this week Monday to Friday 6am to 7am and Saturday 9am to 10am.
- Pre-Service Intercession (PSI), holds 30 Minutes before all services.
- The Kingdom Advancement Prayer Squad (KAPS), holds every Tuesday. Time is 6.30pm to 8pm.
- The Praying Youth (PY), uniting the youths through prayer holds every Thursday. Time is 6.30pm to 8pm.
Come with your specific request, expecting divine encounters, speedy answers and contact the revival fire all within the Church Main Auditorium. Be blessed.
- MIDWEEK WORD, PRAYER AND COMMUNION SERVICES. The Wednesday, Midweek Communion Services will hold this Wednesday, 25th September 2019 and it is tagged, ‘Night of Deliveries’. We will wait on the Lord in fasting and prayers, and meet in the Church to break our fast with the communion. Expect the supernatural delivery of every of your heart desires as this ninth month is coming to an end. Time is from 6.30 pm to 8 pm. Be blessed as you attend!
- WINNING FOUNDATION CLASS, HOLY GHOST AND WATER BAPTISM. This is a special one-time class for all New Members, New Converts, and First Timers and for any member who has not gone through this class, where they are taught the Christian living keys will result to their victorious living, empowerment, and establishment in the faith and this Church. This will holds every Second Sunday of the month and last Saturday(s) of every month, from 10:30 am – 12:15 pm. The Holy Ghost and Water Baptism take place at the same time, all within the Church premises. All who have not attended the School or have not been baptised in water by immersion and in the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues is to come with a change of clothing and partake of this vital demand.
- FELLOWSHIP WITH US THIS SATURDAY. The cell fellowship our spiritual growth, care and leadership development centre will hold this coming Saturday from 5 pm to 6 pm in several locations across Birmingham and its environs. So, locate the one closest to you and attend. Please note, out WSF Neighbourhood Outreach will hold in all locations by 4pm before we gather for the cell meeting.
- VACANCIES. We are recruiting Missionary Pastor. To apply, visit our website – winners-chapel.org.uk, job.lfcww.org.ng. Interested candidates should please download and fill out application packs.
- CHOIR INSTRUMENTALIST REQUIRED. Are you skilled with the Drum, Keyboard, Guitar, Music and etc.? Kindly join the Birmingham Church Main Choir and Xceptional GT today. Meet with the Group Leader or send an email indicating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOUTH IGNITE. TODAY, September 22nd 2019 is our ‘Youth Ignite.’ Topic is ‘Understanding the Youthful Stage of Life’. This will hold after the third service from 30 pm to 4 pm. Special highlights includes networking, ministrations, Q&A’s, and etc. All youths, singles, married, and interested working-class members are admonished to attend fully. Be there!
- NEXT SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2019 SERVICE. Next Sunday, September 29th 2019 shall be our End of Month Thanksgiving, Marriage & Children Dedication service tagged ‘Covenant Day of Long Life’. Come with your converts, loved ones and invite anyone sick, oppressed, ill, under the bondage of terminal condition as God destroys every hold of untimely death and tragedies in lives and families in any of the three Power-Packed destiny-moulding services. The service schedule is as usual – 30 am, 10.30 am and 12.30 pm. Be there!
- SPECIAL WORKERS FORUM. There shall be a Special Forum with the Resident Pastor for all Church workers which will hold today immediately after the 3rd Service. Time is from 2.30 pm. All workers are to attend!
- CONNECT WITH US. Stay connected and informed about our activities via our social media, @WCIBUK and read inspiring blog/sermon post on the Church website at winnerschapelbham.org.uk.
- COUNSELLING HOURS AND RESCUE LINES. The Church Office is open for counselling sessions, from Monday to Friday between 12 noon and 4 pm. Those who want to see our Pastors should kindly do so on the appointed days. You can reach the pastors on these exclusively dedicated telephone lines as shown on the screen for urgent attention during the week (07930132916, 07428168249, and 07506661906). Also, for all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relates to you and the Church, you can send email to the Pastor at RP@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- SHARE OUR STRIKING TESTIMONIES AND MAIL SUBSCRIPTION. All who have striking testimonies as a result of God’s faithfulness this season are encouraged to keep sharing them on the Main Altar; W.S.F. Cell Centres and also send such via email at email@example.com or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584. Also, subscribe to our emails, announcements, updates and news bulletins on our Church website – www.winnerschapelbirmingham.org.uk.
- OUR GIVING COVENANT OBLIGATIONS.Be reminded to fulfil your covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our Tithes; Worship offering; Birmingham Church Project Seed, Transportation Seed, Vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You will never lack in Jesus mighty Name! Amen.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for the safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. Where we notice suspicious movements, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). In due course, unclaimed items will become charitable.
- TEENS AND CHILDREN’S CHURCH SERVICES. All Parents and Guardians are to mandate our teenagers; ages 13yrs to 19yrs to attend the Teens Church Services, which holds simultaneously during the third Service (12.30pm). Children ages 2yrs to 12yrs are to attend the Children Church Services.
- BARFORD STREET CAR PARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. The Barford Street Car park, which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church, is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock our car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they have adequate resources to continuously convey Church members back and forth the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the W.S.F. Stand at the foyer or the Deacon’s Board table. Meanwhile, the review of the Bus Transportation routes is currently ongoing, and please fill the transportation request form to indicate our transport needs and request with the team.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our W.S.F. Cell Clusters, Zones and significant roads. These are to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes are available for at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. Meanwhile, all car owners are encouraged to register their cars as ‘Chariots of Light’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars.
YOU ARE NEXT TO BE ANNOUNCED TO YOUR WORLD IN JESUS NAME!
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020