SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SUNDAY, JULY 14TH 2019
- HELLO EVERYONE, WELCOME TO WINNERS CHAPEL BIRMINGHAM. It is great to have you here today, we trust God that you are going to have an amazing time. If it is your first time at Winners Chapel Birmingham, ‘The Home of Signs and Wonders’, you are Welcome! Thank you for joining us today, please do not rush off after the service we have a short welcome reception just for you; we also thank everyone who invited someone to come in today. If you are a guest and you have kids, there is a safe facility for them where they can learn about God in their own way and their own language. There is a Teens Church behind this auditorium. You can speak with any of our official if you need further guidance.
- PROPHETIC THEME. The prophetic theme for July 2019 IS I AM REDEEMED A WONDER TO MY WORLD – ISA. 8:18. Pick up the recommended books of the month and other teaching materials that will prepare you for your Dominion testimonies at the Dominion Bookstores authored by Bishop David Oyedepo includes Walking in the Miraculous, Operating in the Supernatural, Releasing the Supernatural and Commanding the Supernatural.
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER. Our Covenant Hour of Prayer continues tomorrow to Saturday from 6 am to 7 am in the Main Auditorium. Meanwhile, the Pre-Service Intercessory Prayer holds 30 Minutes before the service start times. The special Membership Establishment Prayer reconvening this Thursday evening to travail to triumph, pray to prevail, groan to grow; all interested, and available prayer squad team and members are encouraged to be part of this various prayer platforms and intercessions as we stand in the gap together in prayers for all our members, businesses and the Church family – Lk. 21:36. Time is 6.30PM to 8PM.
- WINNING FOUNDATION SCHOOL/ HOLY GHOST AND WATER BAPTISM. The Winning Foundation School is a one-time school where we teach all New Converts, New Worshippers and everyone yet to attend Christian living keys resulting in their victorious living, empowerment, and establishment in the faith and this Church. The Winning Foundation School takes place on the Second Sunday (Today) and last Saturday of the month, from 10:30 am – 12:15 pm. The Holy Ghost and Water Baptism takes place same time, all within the premises. All who have not attended the School, or have not been baptised in water by immersion and in the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues is to come with a change of clothing and partake of this vital demand.
- NEW DATES FOR WORD OF FAITH BIBLE INSTITUTE (WOFBI). The Leadership Certificate Course, LCC have been rescheduled to hold from Monday, 19th to Saturday, 24th August 2019 and Leadership Diploma Course, LDC will hold from Monday, 26th to Saturday, 1st September 2019. Meanwhile, the WOFBI courses are intensive programs that run from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday. Students need to have attended BCC to qualify to attend LCC and LCC to be eligible for LDC. The course fees are £35 and £40 Students are to pick up their registration form from the bookshop desk. Spread this good news!
- SUMMER JUNIOR BIBLE SCHOOL [SJBS]. This shall hold from Monday, 12th to Friday, 23rd August 2018 (i.e. Mondays to Fridays for two week) and time is 9.30 am for the morning devotion until 4 pm after the daily activity Session. The Summer Junior Bible School (SJBS) is for all our Children and wards ages 10 and above. All Members and non-members, neighbours and our friend’s children can attend. So prepare them, take advantage of the School Summer holidays for their destiny encounter, and accelerated spiritual growth, leading to their dramatic change of story. The SJBS registration is also ongoing at the front office desk.
- MID-WEEK PRAYER, WORD AND COMMUNION SERVICE. The next three (3) Mid-Week Prayer, Word and Communion Service for July shall be ‘Prophetic Next Levels Receptions’ as we access vital keys to command the supernatural in our lives. We are to meditate on these scriptures for the month of July – Isaiah 8:18, 3:2-19, Isaiah 40:28-31, Ephesians 3:20-21, Psalm 104:24-34, 35b, Acts 10:38 and Mark 16:15-20. Hence, this Wednesday, 17th July 2019, being the second shall be ‘Prophetic Receptions for Mighty Works and Opportunities’ as we pray for supernatural openings in the Land, Business, Career, Vocation, Profession, Workplace and Life’s Work. We’ll wait on the Lord in fasting, meet in Church from 6:30 pm to 8 pm to pray, engage the Ministry of Angels after the order of 2 Kings 19:35-37, break our fast with the Communion for the release of supernatural after the order of Exodus 12:11-12, 36. Come with your loved ones, family and friends for this supernatural encounters. Be blessed as you attend.
- THE WONDERS OF WORSHIP (WOW) EXPERIENCE. It shall be a special night to be much remembered as we experience an outburst and outpouring of the wonders of worship, praise, drastic miracles, and ear tingling testimonies with theme, ‘Supernatural Restoration of All Things’. This will hold on Friday, 26th July 2019 and time is 30PM to 10PM. It will feature the Main Church Choir, The Xceptional GT and other in-house anointed ministers in high praises, worship, prophetic prayers, and word sessions. Come expectant for an unforgettable encounter and do not miss it for anything! Spread this good news.
- THE HUNGA GAMES. The Hunga games will hold Saturday, 27th July 2019 and time is from 11am to 4pm. Register for the games and sports of your choice via this link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hunga-games-tickets-65327537423 , this link will also be provided on all our social media platform and bulletins. Loads of prizes and medals will be won. You don’t want to be missing in action.
- FELLOWSHIP WITH US THIS SATURDAY. The fellowship holds every Saturday from 5 pm to 6 pm in several locations across Birmingham and its environs. So, locate the one closest to you and attend. Similarly, all cell ministers and members are encouraged to engage in 15 Minutes every Saturday Preparatory W.S.F. Mobilisation from 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm, mobilising all their contacts, neighbours and members to their Cell meetings!
- VACANCIES. We are recruiting. To apply, visit our website – winners-chapel.org.uk, job.lfcww.org.ng. Interested candidates should please download and fill out application packs.
- NEW CHURCH COUNSELLING HOURS AND RESCUE LINES. The Church office is now open for counselling sessions, from Monday to Friday between 12 noon and 4 pm. All those who want to see our Pastors should kindly do so on those appointed days. Also, you can reach the pastors on these special dedicated telephone lines for urgent attention at any time during the week: 07930132916, 07428168249, and 07506661906.
In addition, for all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relates to you and the Church you can send email to the Pastor at Birmingham.RP@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- OUR GIVING COVENANT OBLIGATIONS.Be reminded to fulfil your covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our Tithes; Worship offering; Birmingham Church Project seed, Transport seeds; Less privilege seed; Welfare seeds; Vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You will never lack!
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for the safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. Where we notice suspicious movements, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). In due course, unclaimed items become charitable.
- NEXT SUNDAY, JULY 21TH, 2019 SERVICE. It shall be our 3rd Special Wonder Sunday/ Anointing Service. Therefore, come with your new convert, members, love ones and invitees to any of the services and expect to meet the God via His Word. The service schedule is as usual – 30 am, 10.30 am and 12.30 pm
- JULY CHURCH WORKERS FORUM WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. Our July Church Workers’ Forum with the Resident Pastor for all ordained workers, statutory body members, WSF operators, service unit leaders and all church workers earlier announced will hold today being the second Sunday of the month immediately after the 3rd Service. Time is from 2.15 pm to 3.15 pm.
- CONNECT WITH US. Stay connected and informed about our activities via our social media, @WCIBUK and read inspiring blog/sermon post on the Church website at winnerschapelbham.org.uk .
- CHURCH GROWTH SERVICE SQUADS. By the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, we now have a 4-division army to sustain this ongoing Church growth revival. The Church Growth Service Squads includes Soul Winning Squad, Kingdom Advancement Prayer Squad, Come and See Squad and Carers Squad. See more details in our Church growth service squads’ publication. Join any of squads of your choice today! Be blessed! Amen.
- SHARE OUR STRIKING TESTIMONIES AND MAIL SUBSCRIPTION. All who have striking testimonies as a result of God’s faithfulness this season are encouraged to share them on the Main Altar; W.S.F. Cell Centres; Send such via email at email@example.com or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584. Also, subscribe to our emails, announcements, updates and news bulletins on our Church website – www.winnerschapelbirmingham.org.uk.
- TEENS AND CHILDREN’S CHURCH SERVICES. All Parents and Guardians are to mandate our teenagers; ages 13yrs to 19yrs to attend the Teens Church Services, which holds simultaneously at the Teens Church during the third Service (at 12.30pm). Besides, our Children ages 2yrs to 12yrs are to attend the Children Church Services in any of the Services.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. The Barford Street Car park, which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church, is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock our car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they have adequate resources to continuously convey Church members back and forth the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the W.S.F. Stand at the foyer or the Deacon’s Board table. Meanwhile, the review of the Bus Transportation routes is currently ongoing, and please fill the transportation request form to indicate our transport needs and request with the team.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our W.S.F. Cell Clusters, Zones and significant roads. These are to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes are available for at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. Meanwhile, all car owners are encouraged to register their cars as ‘Chariots of Light’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars.
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER!
November 30, 2018
November 30, 2018
November 17, 2018