SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SUNDAY, 17th MARCH 2019
- YOU ARE WELCOME! Today is our Special Anointing and Covenant Day of Fruitfulness Service, it shall be most impactful. Kindly, listen and give attention to the following announcements. Thank You!
- GOODNEWS!!! WOFBI BCC COMMENCEMENT The Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) Basic Certificate Course (BCC) Session is less than 24 hours away. This shall run from tomorrow Monday, 18th to Saturday, 23rd March 2019. The courses are intensive programs that run from 8am to 6pm daily. The BCC Course Induction will hold from 8am tomorrow, all Students are to arrive before time to avoid any delay. Full scholarship covering course fees is still available for those who are interested and recently joined the Church. All filled forms by the students are to be returned to the bookshop/ front office desk for the processing of our admittance into the Bible Institute! Kindly note, the student graduation ceremony will hold during the third service next Sunday, which shall extend to 2:30PM to accommodate the graduation. All WOFBI enquiries should be sent to Birmingham.WOFBI@Winners-chapel.org.uk. All members are enjoined to celebrate with them!
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER (CHOP). This continues daily, Monday to Friday 6am to 7am. Similarly, our Pre-Service Intercessory Prayer holds on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays, time is 30 Minutes before the services start times. The Congregational Prayer holds every Thursdays, time is 5.30pm to 6.30pm. The Supernatural Church Growth and Membership Establishment Prayer holds daily, Mondays to Fridays except on Tuesdays, and time is 10am to 12:00pm. The meeting point is the Church premises.
- WATER BAPTISM. This shall take place today, Sunday 17th and on Sunday 31st March 2019. All those who have not been baptized by immersion are admonished to partake of this vital kingdom demand. Please bring a change of clothing. Time is after all the three (3) services at the class room next to the Teens Church.
- NEXT MID WEEK SERVICE. This shall hold this Wednesday, 20th March 2019. We will wait on the Lord in a fast, gather in the evening for diverse intercessions inclusive of ‘Prayer for your Multiple Noiseless Breakthroughs’ and partake of the Breakthrough Communion. Come with your loved ones, family and friends for a life changing encounter on the prayer altar, via His word and the Communion table. Time is 6.30pm to 8pm. The Pre-Service prayer starts at 6pm. Be blessed as you attend!
- OPERATION RESCUE MORNING AND EVENING RAIDS IS STILL ONGOING DAILY! All senior citizens, retirees, unengaged wives, nursing mothers and those on the line for miracle jobs, are to devote their time to serve God, God will open supernatural doors to you all. The Morning and Evening prayer sessions at 10am to 12pm daily except Tuesday and, 5.30pm to 6.30pm daily within the Auditorium. The gospel and prayer raid shall run concurrently, so all winners are to partake of the prayer raid or get on the go sharing the gospel of Christ with the unsaved, giving out tracts and flyers, as we invite out contacts to Christ and to this Church. We are all required to engage at our various free time, both in praying and sharing the gospel of Christ towards the full delivery of Operation Rescue on our way, both to and from work, during our lunch break and after work, as we reach out to our friends and colleges etc. We serve a covenant keeping God and every engaging Winner shall end up a celebrity in Jesus mighty name! Amen.
- SATURDAY, STREET GRIT OUTREACH. This will hold next Saturday, 23rd March 2019. All members are encouraged to be determined, be involved and be part of these outreaches. Do not excuse yourself from this amazing privilege to dominate! Kindly note, the Saturday CHOP will be blended into the Outreach as we will all meet here within the Church Auditorium. Meeting time is 10am to 2pm.
- JOIN US EVERY SATURDAY AT WSF. Our house fellowship holds every Saturday in several locations across Birmingham and its environs, locate the one closest to you form the notice board and front office desk. Time is 5 to 6pm. Similarly, all cell ministers and members are encouraged to engage in 15 Minutes every Saturday Preparatory WSF Mobilization from 4:45pm to 5:00pm, mobilizing all their contacts, neighbours and members to their Cell Fellowship meetings. Be bless as you engage! Amen.
- EVERY SUNDAY WINNING SCHOOL. This is a special one-off platform where all New Converts, New Worshippers and those yet to attend are taught Christian living fundamentals resulting in their empowerment, victorious living and establishing them in the faith and Church. All who are yet to attend are admonished to attend today, during the 2nd Service every Sunday at 10:30am. Meanwhile, members are to give their invitees 10 to 15 minutes to enable the Establishment Team give a short brief and encourage them after each service.
- SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS!!!. The next edition of our ‘Special Healing and Deliverance Service’ will hold this Tuesday, 19th March 2019. Invite any one sick, oppressed, ill, and under the bondage of afflictions to come seeking to be made whole and with heartfelt expectation for an encounter with Jesus, our Healer that confronts any kinds of sickness, illness, Jesus Christ the Great Physician will settle every health challenge. Time is 10am to 12pm. The Pre- Service prayer starts at 9.30am. Ensure you attend!
- NEXT SUNDAY, 24TH MARCH 2019. Shall be our ‘Noiseless Breakthrough Banquet.’ Double as a Special Impartation Service. Come with points of contact for areas you require Noiseless Breakthroughs and, expect an unusual encounter via the prophetic word. We are encouraged to come along with all of our contacts and converts. The Service start times are as usual – 8.30am, 10.30am and 12.30pm. The Pre- Service prayer starts at 8am. Ensure you attend!
- CONNECT WITH US. Members are encouraged to visit and connect with us via the Church Website, Facebook, and twitter, Instagram accounts for inspiration and update about our Church programmes.
- SHARE YOUR TESTIMONIES. All who have testimonies are encouraged to share them on the Main Altar and the WSF Cell Centres. Also send such testimonies to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584.
- OUR GIVING COVENANT.Be reminded to fulfill your covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our tithes; worship offering; transport seeds; less privilege and welfare seeds; vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You’ll never lack!
- ENLISTMENT FORMS AS MISSIONARY EVANGELIST. The enlistment form for suitable applicants as Missionary Evangelist and the requirements for enlistment are currently uploaded on the Faith tabernacle Church website: faithtabernacle.org.ng. Please be guided by information on site.
- TEENS AND CHILDREN’S CHURCH SERVICES. All Parents and Guardians are to mandate our teenagers; ages 13yrs to 19yrs to attend the Teens Church Services which holds simultaneously at the Teens Church during the third Service (at 12.30pm). And, our Children ages 2yrs to 12yrs are to attend the Children Church Services in any of the Services.
- APPOINTMENT WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. You can book counselling sessions and other appointments with the Resident Pastor through the Office Staff at the Front Office Desk. All appointments should be for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 11AM and 3PM. For all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relate to you, church; kindly email the Resident Pastor at RP@winners-chapel.org.uk.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. If suspicious movement is noticed, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). All unclaimed items will be donated to charities in due course.
- ENLISTING MULTI-TECH, MEDIA AND WEB SPECIALISTS. Are you tech, and skilled in any area of audio-visual and online media? Kindly join the Birmingham Technical, Media and Social Media team towards our Online Church. Or send an email indicating your interest to: email@example.com.
- SENIOR CITIZENS AND ELDERS FORUM. The Senior Citizens and Elders Forum has been flagged-off. All Senior Citizens and Elderly Members Ages 55 and above are admonished and expected to be to be part of the Forum and their meetings. Be blessed as you attend.
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they have adequate resources to continuously convey Church members to and fro the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the WSF Stand at the foyer or at the Deacon’s Board table. Meanwhile, the Bus Transportation routes are currently being reviewed, please fill the transportation request form to indicate your transport needs and request with the team.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our WSF Cell Clusters, Zones and major roads. This is to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes are available for at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. Meanwhile, all car owners are encouraged to register their cars as ‘Chariots of Light’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. Kindly take note, the Barford Street Car park which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock your car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER!
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020