SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT SUNDAY, 11th NOVEMBER 2018
- WELCOME TO OUR SUNDAY OF WONDERS / SPECIAL COMMUNION AND HOSANNAH SERVICE! Be reminded, our prophetic theme of the month of November 2018 is ‘GOD WORKS WONDERS THROUGH PRAISE’ – Psa. 67:5-7. Today, God shall descend to do His Works, and perform His Acts as we provoke His fearful Wonders in our lives via His high praises. We all surely will return with the balance of our new dawn testimonies in Jesus name! Visit the dominion bookstores at the foyer to purchase DPH books, edifying materials and books of the month written by Dr. David Oyedepo.
- COUNT DOWN TO SHILOH 2018. Praise The Lord! Shiloh is only 3 Weeks Away with theme: ‘DOMINION’. The date is December Tues. 4th to Sat. 9th, 2018. Shiloh 2018 shall be your own Shiloh, and we must all begin preparation to meet with the God of Shiloh. All who planned to be on Ground at Canaan land during Shiloh are required to complete a delegate registration form today even if you are going by personal arrangement. For further information, contact the Birmingham Shiloh Committee Implementation Committee at the Deacon’s board desk at the back of the auditorium.
- WEEKLY CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER.Our Weekly Congregational Prayer continues this week as follows; the Covenant Hour of Prayer (CHOP) will hold Monday to Saturday at 6AM-7AM. The Prayer Squad (SWAT) will hold this Tuesday from 6PM till 7.30PM in the Church Auditorium. Members are to attend and come with our specific request, encounter fresh fire and receive speedy answers and testimonies to our prayers!
- WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK SERVICE. You can’t afford to miss the next Midweek Service holding this Wednesday, 14th November 2018. We will wait on the Lord in a fast, gather in the evening to intercede and partake of the Special Communion table to secure the balance of 2018 packages. The time is 6.30PM till 8PM, and venue is the Church Premise.
- WINNERS’ SATELLITE FELLOWSHIP (WSF). Our house-to-house fellowship comes up this Saturday. All members are admonished to share fellowship with the brethren by attending the nearest cell centre to our home. The time is 5PM to 6PM. To find a Centre near you, please contact the WSF Central Team/Church notice board.
- THE STRATEGIC L.A.W. The 60 Mins Post Service Strategic Leadership Acceleration Workshop (L.A.W) continues today! – Sunday 11th and 18th of November 2018 after the third service within the Auditorium. All Pastors, Ministers, Deacons Assembly, Unit Leaders, proposed ordinands, Singles, Married & Working Class Youth are to be in attendance.
- THE COURTSHIP FOUNDATION AND FAMILY LIFE CLASSES (SEASON TWO). The Courtship Foundation Class (CFC) will hold this Thursday, 15th and on 22nd Whilst, the Family Life Class (FLC) will hold this Friday, 16th and on 23rd November 2018. The classes will provide guidance on marriage, family, relationship and other dating issues. All Couples, Singles and interested persons are to register for these Classes with the Marriage Committee today at the Protocol Stand. The time is 6.30PM till 9PM and, venue is the Church Premise.
- HOLY GHOST AND WATER BAPTISM. The Holy Ghost baptism shall hold after all the services today – Sunday 11th and on 25th Similarly, Water Baptism by full immersion shall hold on Saturday, 24th November. All New Converts and Members who are yet to be baptised are to come prepared with a change of clothing. Kindly, register with Winning School team at the Protocol Stand.
- THE END-OF-YEAR 2018 MEMBERSHIP BANQUET. All first-time worshippers, new members and all who have not attended the banquet since they joined this Church are invited to the End-of-Year 2018 Membership Banquet. This will hold on Saturday, 24th November 2018 at 11AM to 2PM. Main highlights includes; Special Prayer, Interaction, Integration session, Q&A Session, Refreshment will be served as part of the event, and will give an opportunity for a One-on-One Session with the Resident Pastor and the entire Church Authorities.
- PRAISE THE LORD! NEXT SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2018, shall be our 2nd of the ‘3 SUNDAYS OF WONDERS’ which doubles as Special Anointing/ Hosanna Service. Come with your new converts, neighbours, colleague at work, family members, loved ones and or invitees as it’s also our Operation Andrew Sunday. Come with your own bottle of Oil and expecting a divine visitation via the Word, Anointing and High Praises. Sunday services have been extended to accommodate high praises. Service start times is as usual – 8:30AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM.
- APPOINTMENT WITH THE RESIDENT PASTOR. You can book counselling sessions and other appointments with the Resident Pastor through the Office Staff at the Front Office Desk. All appointments should be for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 11AM and 3PM. For all suggestions, contributions, challenges and prayers as it relates to you and the Church; kindly email the Resident Pastor at RP@WINNERS-CHAPEL.ORG.UK.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR ITEMS. Our bags and belongings should not be left unattended at any time for safety and security of our items. No one should be found loitering in the Church Office block, and facility. If suspicious movement is noticed, alert the security personnel and or any other staff. Meanwhile, in case you recently lost personal items within the Church premises like writing pads, bibles, etc. Kindly, check at the protocol stand to recover the item(s). All unclaimed items will be donated to charities in due course.
- ENLISTING MULTI-TECH, MEDIA AND WEB SPECIALISTS. Are you tech, and skilled in any area of audio-visual and online media? Kindly join the Birmingham Technical, Media and Social Media team towards our Online Church. Or send an email indicating your interest to: BIRMINGHAM@WINNERS-CHAPEL.ORG.UK.
- VOLUNTEER WORKERS. Volunteers are required for the Church Office front desk and Membership Follow-Up matters. All interested members should provide their details at the desk ASAP. Be blessed as you engage.
- KINGDOM INVESTMENT.Giving is key to open heaven for financial abundance. Every member must therefore ensure the payment of his/her tithe, vows and other financial commitments made to the Lord. The use of cheques made payable to “WORLD MISSION AGENCY” is encouraged.
- SENIOR CITIZEN & ELDERS FORUM. The Senior Citizens and Elders Forum was flagged-off last week Sunday. All Senior Citizens and Elderly Members Ages 55 and above are admonished and expected to be to be part of the Forum and their meetings. Meeting days will be communicated in due course. Be blessed as you attend.
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they’ve adequate resources to continuous convey Church members to and fro the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the WSF Stand at the foyer or at Deacon Board table. Meanwhile, the Bus Transportation routes are currently being reviewed, please fill the transportation request form to indicate your transport needs and request with the team also at the stand.
- NEW BUS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE ROUTES. These routes have commenced across our WSF Cell Clusters, Zones and major roads. This is to assist in bringing the transportation provision closer to us; details of the various routes available for Pick at the protocol stand on the Bus Route leaflet. MEANWHILE, ALL CAR OWNERS are encouraged to register their cars as ‘CHARIOTS OF LIGHT’, and drive through the routes when making their way to Church services and assist in conveying worshippers, where empty seats exist in their cars. Be blessed as you do this!
- ONLINE STRIKING TESTIMONIES.There is no doubt that God is visiting every member with striking testimonies. All who have striking testimonies as a result of their soul winning and other kingdom advancement endeavours are encouraged to share them on the Main Altar, or WSF centre and send such to: TESTIMONY@WINNERS-CHAPEL.ORG.UK or via WhatsApp to the Pastoral line on 07950353584.
- BARFORD STREET CARPARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. Kindly take note, the Barford Street Car park which is about 3Minutes Walk from Church is available to meet our parking needs only during SUNDAY SERVICES. We are reminded to lock your car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
- CONNECT WITH US. Members are encouraged to visit the Church Website, Facebook, twitter, and other social media platforms for up to date information about church programmes and, for spiritual inspiration.
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS FOREVER!
… IT’S MY NEW DAWN ERA! SO IS MINE…
July 14, 2019
November 30, 2018
November 30, 2018