SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20TH, 2019
- TODAY’S SERVICE! Today is our our Special Monthly Anointing Service tagged, “COVENANT DAY OF OPEN DOORS”. By the power of the Word and mystery of the anointing oil today, every closed door shall be opened supernaturally to you resulting into your turnaround testimonies in Jesus name. Amen. Be Expectant!
- OCTOBER, PROPHETIC THEME/ BOOKS OF THE MONTH. The prophetic focus for October 2019 is ‘GOD STILL WORKS WONDERS THROUGH PRAISE’ – Psalm 67:5-7. Pick up for yourself and others the books of the month and other teaching materials that will prepare you for your testimonies at the Dominion Bookstores behind this auditorium. The recommended books include * Understanding the Power of Praise & * Wonders of Praise authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo.
- OPERATION BEFRIEND A NEIGHBOUR PROPHETIC AGENDA: 2 WEEKS TO GO! Praise the Lord. Please be reminded we have just 2 Weeks to go in this Operation which will run till Sunday 3rd November, 2019. It is for Befriending a neighbour for the purpose of bringing them to Christ and seeing their trials turned to testimonies. Every partaker is to expect dramatic change of story before Shiloh 2019 in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. In view of this, the Prayer Squad (KAPS) will be meeting this Tuesday in church for prayers by 6.30pm to 8pm.
- INTRODUCING TELEPHONE/ ONLINE PRAYER CONFERENCE The Kingdom Advancement Prayer Squad (KAPS) is introducing a Telephone/ Online Prayer Conference Session to hold on;
- Sundays (8.30pm to 9pm), Mondays (8pm to 9pm), Wednesdays (1pm to 2pm) and; Fridays (8pm to 9pm).
This prayer platform is open to all members of this assembly and to connect:
- Call 0330 088 1937 (normal landline rate) and when prompted use the access code 421883#.
- You can also connect online or download the APP at; FreeConferenceCall.com using the meeting ID- birminghamprayer.
PLEASE NOTE: No one is expected to be in church physically at this time for prayers and you can connect through your phone or over the internet anywhere you are.
As we plug-in to this spiritual wave, our Dominion package for this year shall be speedily delivered in your life and family in Jesus name.
- OTHER MOUNTAIN OF PRAYER PLATFORMS. Our other Mountain of Prayer platforms includes:
- Covenant Hour of Prayer (CHOP), holds this week Monday to Friday 6am to 7am and Saturday 9am to 10am.
- Tuesday Kingdom Advancement Prayers (PSI), holds 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the month. Time: 6.30pm – 8pm
- Pre-Service Intercession (PSI), holds 30 Minutes before all services.
- The Praying Youth (PY), uniting the youths through prayer holds every Thursday. Time is 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
Come with your specific request, expecting divine encounters, speedy answers and contact the revival fire all within the Church Main Auditorium. Be blessed.
- MIDWEEK TEACHING AND COMMUNION SERVICE. Holds this week Wednesday 23rd October, 2019. It shall be a Night of Praise & Testimonies as we shall be waiting on the Lord in fasting and prayers and meet in the Church to break our fast with the communion. Please come with your expectations and with praise instrument as we praise our way into speedy fulfilment of prophecies this month. Time is from 6.30 pm to 8 pm daily.Be blessed as you attend!
- YAF PRESENTS A NIGHT OF WORSHIP TAGGED, “HALLOW-HIM” The Special Night of Worship will hold this Friday 25th October, 2019 as we lift up our voices in praise, thanksgiving and worship to God for all His blessings since the year began. Anyone with special ministration can register with the XGT for a slot to minister. Please come with a musical instrument to Hallow Him. Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm | Theme: HALLOW HIM!
- WINNING FOUNDATION CLASS, HOLY GHOST AND WATER BAPTISM. This is a special one-time class for all New Members, New Converts, and First Timers and for any member who has not gone through this class, where they are taught the Christian living keys will result to their victorious living, empowerment, and establishment in the faith and this Church. This will holds every Second Sunday of the month and last Saturday of every month (THIS SATURDAY), from 10:30 am – 12:15 pm. The Holy Ghost and Water Baptism take place at the same time, all within the Church premises. All who have not attended the School or have not been baptised in water by immersion and in the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues is to come with a change of clothing and partake of this vital demand.
- WINNERS SATELLITE FELLOWSHIP (WSF) HOLDS THIS SATURDAY. The cell fellowship, which is our spiritual growth, care and leadership development centre will hold this coming Saturday from 5 pm to 6 pm in several locations across Birmingham and its environs. Please pick up the New WSF Directory and locate the one closest to you and attend.
- ELDERS & SENIOR CITIZENS’ FELLOWSHIP Holds Next Sunday 27th October, 2019 for all elders and senior citizens with the Resident Pastor immediately after the 3rd Service. Everyone concerned is admonished to be there! Time: 2.15pm to 3.00pm.
- GOOD NEWS!!! NEXT SUNDAY SERVICE. Next Sunday, 27th October, 2019 shall be our ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY SERVICE. As you come, expect genuine encounter with God that will result into unending laughter for you and your family after the order of Sarah. Remember to come with all your converts, contacts, neighbours, family and loved ones for a glorious time in God’s presence. The service schedule is as usual – 30 am, 10.30 am & 12.30 pm. Be there!
- CONNECT WITH US. Stay connected and informed about our activities via our social media, @WCIBUK and read inspiring blog/sermon post on the Church website at winnerschapelbham.org.uk.
- SHARE OUR STRIKING TESTIMONIES AND MAIL SUBSCRIPTION. All who have striking testimonies as a result of God’s faithfulness this season are encouraged to keep sharing them on the Main Altar; W.S.F. Cell Centres and also send such via email at email@example.com or via the Pastoral WhatsApp line +44(0)7950353584. Also, subscribe to our emails, announcements, updates and news bulletins on our Church website – www.winnerschapelbirmingham.org.uk.
- OUR GIVING COVENANT OBLIGATIONS.Be reminded to fulfil your covenant obligations using the offering cards and envelope in the payment of our Tithes; Worship offering; Birmingham Church Project Seed, Transportation Seed, Vows and other commitments. All cheques are to be made payable to World Mission Agency. You will never lack in Jesus mighty Name! Amen.
- BARFORD STREET CAR PARK IS AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLY. The Barford Street Car park, which is about 3 Minutes’ Walk from Church, is available to meet our parking needs only during Sunday Services. We are reminded to lock our car, advised to park cars only at the designated car parks for security reasons and obey the traffic officials to avoid parking fines. Thanks for complying!
- BUS PILOT RECRUITMENT. The Transport Unit is currently recruiting Bus Pilots to join the unit and ensure they have adequate resources to continuously convey Church members back and forth the Church premises, via our designated routes across Birmingham. Interested Persons should register at the W.S.F. Stand at the foyer or the Deacon’s Board table. Meanwhile, the review of the Bus Transportation routes is currently ongoing, and please fill the transportation request form to indicate our transport needs and request with the team.
YOU ARE NEXT TO BE ANNOUNCED TO YOUR WORLD IN JESUS NAME!
April 16, 2021
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020