WALKING IN FINANCIAL DOMINION – PART 2
Wealth in the Kingdom is an “entrustment not an attainment” – Lk. 16:11. God wishes above all things that you prosper and be in health. God wants money to be under your feet and not to rule over your head or your heart (3 Jhn. 1:2). However, we must understand why God blesses. God blesses us primarily so that we can be a blessing to the Kingdom, the people around us and to the world around us (Gen. 12:1-3). So, God will not bless anyone beyond his commitment to bless the needy around him (Prov. 28:27, Job 29:4-17). God will bless you to be a blessing. God will not bless anyone beyond his commitment to kingdom promotion endeavours (Hag. 1:4-11/ Mal. 3:6-10). God will not bless any man beyond his commitment to being a blessing to his world (Gen. 22:17-18, Matt. 25:31-41, 1 Tim. 6:17-19).
God blesses us primarily:
- That we may be a blessing to his kingdom and the world around us – Genesis12: 1-3/ Job 36:1/ 1 Zechariah 1:17. When you are willing to be a blessing to others, you have secured your destiny. We are channels of blessings. Do not be a container of blessings. You are inviting curses if you refuse to be a channel of blessing.
- God will not bless anyone beyond his commitment to kingdom promotion endeavours – Hag. 1:4-11/ Mal. 3:6-10
- God will not bless anyone beyond his commitment to bless the needy around him – Prov. 28:27/ Job 29:4-17
- God will not bless any man beyond his commitment to being a blessing to his world – Gen. 22:17-18/ Matt. 25:31-41/ 1 Tim. 6:17-19. You are not meant to be a container, but a channel – 1 Tim. 6: 17-18, Psalm 41:1-2.
When you become a bigger channel of blessing, you receive more blessing. It is wisdom to understand this, so, let go, and let God. If you are not courageous to give; you shall not be given. And you must kill the fear of giving. Giving is the channel of financial blessing, so receive grace to be a giver – Job 29:15. No matter how much money you have, if you are not a channel of blessing to others, you will not also be blessed in return – Acts 20: 25.
However, please note that our giving must be done with biblical discretion (Psa. 112:5). That is your tithing which is 10% of your increase. Similarly, I advise that you plan your worship offerings for the month, Kingdom promotion giving like transport seed, welfare seed, giving to parents and giving to the poor etc., – have a percentage every month for all those and also give to yourself through savings and Investments.
THE COVENANT PLATFORM FOR BEING A BLESSING
The Covenant of Seed Time and Harvest: This is the gateway to financial fortune (Gen. 8:20- 22, 2 Cor. 9:6-10, Phil. 4:15-19, Gal. 6:7-9, Psa. 89:24, Jer. 33:20-25, Lk. 6:38). This simply means be a giver. Giving is the biblical way to financial blessings (Act 20:35, Lk 6:38). Please note that a covenant walk demand that you start from where you are (Gen. 13:13-14, Deut. 16:16-17). Don’t try to proof anything or show off, be a blessing at your level.
- Start with your Mustard seed (Matt. 13:31-32, Luk. 13:18-19)
- Begin with your widow’s mite, it will soon return as a fortune (Mk. 12:42, 1 Kgs 17:8-15). The widow in Mark 12:41-44 gave a widow’s mite.
Your money is a covenant seed that guarantees supernatural harvest (2 Cor. 9:6-11). And this covenant is reliable (Gen. 8:22, Psa. 89:34, Jer. 33:20-21/25-26). Therefore, give and be a blessing. Giving has nothing to do with how much you give but it has everything to do with the heart with which you give. Do something and let somebody be blessed. I see God helping us in Jesus name! Amen.
- Tithing – this is your number one priority with regards to giving – 1 Samuel 2:3.
- Your Worship Offering – never appear to the Lord’s house empty – Deut. 16:15-16.
- Kingdom Promotion giving – give to anything that promotes the kingdom – Hag. 1:8-10.
- Giving to your family (Spouse, Children, household, parents). Parents being those who bore you biologically and spiritually –1 Tim. 5:8/ Eph. 5:25-33, Eph. 6:1-2.
- Giving to the poor – Gal. 6:9-10.
- Giving to yourself (investment) – Matt. 25.15-30.
- Your giving is an authentic proof that you have faith in God.
- Your giving is a confirmation that you know God owns all things including yourself (Psa. 24:1, Psa. 50:12). Your giving does not help God because God has all things, your giving helps you.
- Your giving is a confirmation of your conquest over the god of mammon (Matt. 6:24).
- Your giving is a proof of the confirmation of a God first lifestyle (Matt. 6:33). It is an authentication of your worship. The true test of your spirituality is money matters.
- Your seed is not a financial donation to help the church, the ministry or the minister but to help you (Psa. 50:14, Hag. 2:6-8, Lk. 22:35)
- Your giving is a spiritual transaction for provoking divine supplies (Gen. 8:20-22, Gen. 22:15-22, 2 Sam. 24:24-25).
RETURNS ON GIVING
- Returns Comes through Diligence: Hard work is a cure to hard life. No matter how much you are giving, if you are idle and not working you can’t prosper (Prov. 22:29). A lazy man does not have financial future.
- God Blesses You through Divine Wisdom: Financial prosperity does not answer to prayer, it answers to financial intelligence. We pray for financial empowerment, it is God that gives us power to get wealth. And one way is through wisdom and divine ideas. Don’t pray for money, pray for divine ideas.
- God Blesses You When You Have Good Character (Matt. 12:33). Character is the tap root of greatness. No character no future. The character you display on the outside is a product of what is inside. So many people’s character flaws have stopped divine flow. So be a blessing and maintain Godly character.
If you are not in relationship with the Lord, we want you to take this opportunity to give Jesus Christ the place in your heart as Lord and Saviour. This is for everyone! It doesn’t matter what you’ve done, where you’ve been or how long since you’ve talked to God or if you ever had. God is willing right now to save you, forgive you of your sins and put you in right relationship with Him. That is the love of God. If you would like to pray a prayer to get your life right with the Lord, pray this simple prayer.
DEAR FATHER, I THANK YOU THAT YOU SEE ME JUST AS I AM. I KNOW I’VE SINNED AND WALKED AWAY FROM YOU. I ASK JESUS CHRIST TO BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR TODAY. I BELIEVE THAT HE DIED FOR ME AND I BELIEVE THAT HE ROSE AGAIN. I GIVE YOU EVERY PART OF ME NOW. PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS.
BE MY GOD. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS’ NAME! AMEN.
If you prayed this prayer, please let us know by emailing or contacting us so we can follow up with you and provide some resources to help you on this journey of faith.
STAY BLESSED AND RAPTURABLE!
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS FOREVER
March 12, 2020
March 01, 2020
February 28, 2020