WALKING IN FINANCIAL DOMINION – PART 3
Nothing distinguishes like the blessing. We prevail by blessing (Gen. 49:26). In the beginning man was blessed (Gen. 1:28). To walk in dominion/fruitfulness you need the blessings. God’s redemption plan is not racial; God’s dominion work is not regional; God’s blessing is universal (Rom. 10:12). But the profit of the earth is for all (Eccles. 5:9). But spiritual understanding is the key to enjoying the blessing. A blessing means to be empowered, to be enabled, to confer prosperity on a man. A blessing means to become a brand in prosperity.
However, note it is the covenant that blesses not a place. The covenant of seed time and harvest; the covenant of giving and receiving is what brings the blessings. We prevail by blessings and blessings come as a result of the covenant (Gen. 49:26). Places don’t bless, it is the covenant that makes a place to be a blessing (2 Sam. 7:10). Blessings are key if we must prevail in life. Please note that the level of your blessings determines how distinguished in life you become.
WHY DOES GOD BLESS?
- To Establish His Covenant With Us (Deut. 8:18, 2Cor. 8:9)
- To Rescue You From Shame (Joel 2:21-27)
- To Support The Weak And The Less Privileged (Prov. 19:16-17)
- To Make Us A Blessing To Others (Gen. 18:2-5, Gen. 14:14): Abraham was a blessing to others.
- So That You Can Enjoy Abundant Life (1Tim. 6:17-19)
God releases our blessings in phases (Mk. 4:26-29). And our blessing is as a result of how we give. And blessings are released as at when due (Gal. 6:7-9); So for everyone who wants to be blessed there is a due season and that season will speak for every one of us in the name of Jesus.
FIVE SEASONS OF HARVEST FOR OUR SEEDS
- You Can Receive A Same Day Harvest (1Kgs 17:8-15): It is not in the amount you give. It is with the heart you give. There are seeds you sow and you receive harvest on the spot.
- Many Days Harvest (Eccl. 11:1-6)
- Many Weeks Harvest (Jer. 5:24)
- One Year Harvest (Gen. 26:12-14)
- Five Year Harvest (Lev. 19:23-25): There is no seed that should go beyond five year. Every Seed we sow has returns and I see you returning with blessings in the name of Jesus
HOW DO I GIVE ACCEPTABLY?
- Give in faith (Heb. 11:4-5)
- Give cheerfully (2Cor. 9:6-7)
- Give Tirelessly (Gal. 6:9)
- Give Willingly (2Cor. 8:12)
- Give in Love (1Kg 3:3)
- Give Sacrificially (2Sam 24:24-25)
THE PLATFORMS FOR WALKING IN FINANCIAL DOMINION
The Wisdom Platform: Wisdom Is The Custodian Of Wealth, As Illustrated Severally In Scriptures (Psa. 112:1-5/9-10, Prov. 8:18-21). One of such wisdom is the wisdom of investment. So many people are praying and not investing. It is wisdom to invest, don’t spend all your income.
WHAT IS WISDOM?
- Wisdom is the productive application of knowledge. Many people know how to make money but they are not applying it.
- Wisdom is knowing what to do and doing it; knowing where to go and going there; knowing what to say and saying it.
- Wisdom here, is simply putting God’s word to work according to the set rules (Matt 7:24-25).
- Wisdom is profitable to direct (Eccl. 10:10). So we must engage wisdom. The wisdom we are talking about is the wisdom from above.
DYNAMICS OF WISDOM
- The Wiser, the Wealthier Is the Common Trend in Scriptures (Prov. 3:13-16, Prov. 4:7-9): The wiser you are the wealthier you become. If you are going to acquire wealth you need to walk in wisdom.
- God, the All Wise God Is the Custodian of the Wealth of the Whole Universe (Jude 25, Psa.24:1, Hag. 2:6): He used wisdom to create the whole world.
- Solomon the Wisest Was Also the Wealthiest in Bible History (1 Kgs 4:22-34): As successful as David was, he was not as wealthy as his son Solomon. Wisdom goes with wealth. The location of wisdom is not in our heart, the location of wisdom is in our soul and our soul talks about our mind. If you want to be wealthy you need wisdom. The wiser you are the wealthier you become.
TIPS ON WISDOM TO BREAK INVISIBLE BARRIERS?
One thing common to living and that is barriers. Everyone has barriers and all advancement and success will be opposed (Deut. 2:24). We must however take responsibilities to push barriers out. Freedom must be forcefully taken (Jer. 4:3). What then are barriers? Barriers are obstacles, hindrances, oppositions, liming forces, restrictions, and resistance. For you every barrier is broken in the name of Jesus! Amen.
WISDOM TO BREAK BARRIERS
- You Must Be Born Again (Prov. 1:23, Jhn. 1:12)
- You Must Love God (1Cor. 2:9-10): When you are in love barriers can’t hold you down.
- Be Planted in the House of God (Obad. 1:17, 21): When you are planted in your city of refuge you enjoy breakthroughs.
- You Must Serve God And The Interest Of His Kingdom To Enjoy Breakthroughs On Every Side (Exod. 23:23-25):
- You Must Engage the Anointing to Break Barriers: The anointing is the power of God that destroys yokes (Isa. 10:27). When the anointing comes on you barriers/ limitations are broken, advancement speaks for you. I see that becoming your testimony.
THE OIL APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- You Apply It On Your Forehead As A Mark Of Touch Not (Ezek. 9:4-6). Anyone that touches you the anointing strikes them.
- You Drink It (Rom. 8:1, Mal. 4:1-4): You take a shot of it.
- You Anoint Places Around As A Seal Of Exemption and Covering (Exod. 30:26-29/ Isa.10:27).
So there is the anointing upon, anointing within and anointing around. The anointing upon says touch not, the anointing within says anything that is not of God in our system must check out, the anointing around tells the fallow ground to be begin to breakthrough. In conclusion, a man that will operate in wealth is a man that will operate in wisdom.
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER
March 12, 2020
March 01, 2020
February 28, 2020